Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

From a camera bag found roll of Fuji 800. I think these were taken with my Pentax K1000, I don't remember......:spank:

BCI3QA6.jpg

Holga 120 TLR. TMax 100. Developed at 800 for experiment in HC110. Used a Vinegar with water stop bath, no difference noticed.

TMX800DHC110.jpg

It's a tie between these two. Fujifilm GA645Zi, Acros 100, D76

Drive by this all the time and everytime I would say, I got to shoot that. Well finally did.
img090E.jpg

2. Roll - off box detail. My grandpa made this years ago, surprised to see it in downtown Lansing. He welded his initials on it HS. It looked like one of his but I thought no way, but it was.
img087E.jpg

Last edited:
I am wandering thru this thread, and others and wonder about one thing. WHAT will survive from all this pretty amazing images. I would like to see a book with them, something to keep them for posterity. Despite modern trends printed book has value. Not only material, but very much emotional because of the contents. Maybe we should think about this.

I am wandering thru this thread, and others and wonder about one thing. WHAT will survive from all this pretty amazing images. I would like to see a book with them, something to keep them for posterity. Despite modern trends printed book has value. Not only material, but very much emotional because of the contents. Maybe we should think about this.
That would be kinda cool

If there was enough content, you could have chapters. Such as architecture, portrait, landscape. . . Have it limited to one, two, or four pages per person.

The problem would be financing and coordination and even we had a set of books made, who would they me marketed to? If its just for each of us to have a copy, would the benefit of having a physical copy out weigh the cost of a low production run of books? Do the people in this thread really care about seeing and paying for someone else's photos when they could come on here and look for free?

I think its a cool idea and would love to do it but I am not personally in a place where I could help finance something like this unfortunately. If the wife's new company takes off, then it wouldn't be a problem but we are currently living on my pay alone which will be a problem shortly if something doesn't change.

Maybe a go fund me type campaign?

First we would have to see who in here would be willing to submit photos, then talk to a company about potential cost.

Some concepts of photo books i've bought:

Polaroids
Ultra long exposure pinholes (months)
War photographer x2
Agency retrospective (Magnum)
1960s/70s 'almanac' photobooks x2 or x3 (press photography)
Street fashion (early 2000s, various capital cities)
Widelux panoramic (documentary) x2
A low print run DIY book about Antwerpen (old buildings being demolished to make way for the 'new' city, a sort of art/documentary b&w folio)
A collection of photos of London, pre-1900
Annie Leibovitz retrospective

Got a couple rolls back today, including my first foray into medium format. This was not the best lit picture on the roll, but I like something about it nonetheless.
img123.jpg

The other roll was 35mm, I was testing out a Yashica Minister III that was my grandfather's and that I forgot I had. It's in really good shape, and while it was not my favourite thing to shoot, the results were pretty good. This is my girlfriend shortly after taking her hair out of braids.
img138.jpg

Most reactions

Back