Post your favorite shot from your most recent roll

Isolette?

No sir, not square right? Nikon FM / 50-135mm f/3.5 ais, T-max 100. 55mm f/5.6, 125s, ISO 100, hand held. Slight crop to get rid of scan frame mark.

Well, to be fair, you could have cropped it from a square ;)

I'll be scanning some film tonight - woot! :boogie: And developing/scanning some more this weekend.
Isolette?

Here is a very recent one. Ektar 100, 120. Used my laser and a my cell phone flash light, lady that worked there held it for me. Part of my Hedgcoe finding color project. Came out way different than I expected, I didn't think it would expose as it was pretty dark in there but it came out. What do you think @Gary A. ? I was inspired by @limr's holga color shots, her image's are very inspiring to me, I visit her flickr images quite often.

View attachment 134002
This one is my favorite so far. Beautiful showcase of those colors in the dark.

Fuji GW690III loaded with Foma 400

117-XL.jpg

From a roll of expired Kodak Gold 200, developed as B&W in Caffenol. It was just a test roll I shot for @lkk99 so I wasn't going for anything specific, but I thought a few of them came out interestingly enough.

Probably should have scanned at a higher res for - there are some ugly artifacts in the deep shadows in places - but as I said, it was just a test roll. I still think it wasn't too bad considering it was color film and I have no idea how old it was.

(Shot at half box speed, just added a tiny bit of contrast.)

Winter afternoon
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

Silk

Reading

You know, I bought everything to do Caffenol developing probably 2 years ago and still have not done it

From a roll of expired Kodak Gold 200, developed as B&W in Caffenol. It was just a test roll I shot for @lkk99 so I wasn't going for anything specific, but I thought a few of them came out interestingly enough.

Probably should have scanned at a higher res for - there are some ugly artifacts in the deep shadows in places - but as I said, it was just a test roll. I still think it wasn't too bad considering it was color film and I have no idea how old it was.

(Shot at half box speed, just added a tiny bit of contrast.)

Winter afternoon

Silk

Reading
Somehow only saw this notification now :ambivalence: But Wow these look great, I really love the vintage, wintery vibes these photos have, especially the last one:eek-new:

Like the shading the caffenol gave to these, better than xprocess in D76. Gotta try that stuff.

meanwhile..

..unknown age expired (15+ yr) fujicolor, processed in half dead unicolor kit. Camera was Minolta HiMatic G2 placed at ground level.

Buffalo Beans
MH-4-011 - Copy2s.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back