Post your Favorite Shot…from the Person above you!

sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, so we just started the thread to post your SINGLE favorite shot. This is similar, but with a different spin.

Here, instead of choosing your own favorite shot of YOUR work, you choose your favorite shot of the person who posted before you.

In your post you would include the link to your chosen photo (rather than embedding it, since we don't allow posting of photos that aren't our own here), AND also be sure to include a link to the site you want the next person to pick from when they choose their favorite of YOUR work.

Since I'm starting it, there's no one ahead of me for me to pick a favorite, so I'll just have to post a link to the site I want the next person to choose from. In order to spare anyone from having to look at the myriad photos in my flickr feed, I'll pick my 500px feed instead (the link is in my sig).

So whoever posts next, puts up a link to their favorite photo from MY 500px account, then they add the link to where they want the next person to choose their photo from.

You can participate more than once, since each time, a different person would be picking THEIR favorite of YOUR photos.

Argh. The site is blocked from here. I'll have to try later.

Argh. The site is blocked from here. I'll have to try later.

You can use my flickr if you prefer; but to keep from going insane from too many pictures, just look at the first page or two. We'll assume older stuff wasn't as good anyway. :D

Okay, so we just started the thread to post your SINGLE favorite shot. This is similar, but with a different spin.

Here, instead of choosing your own favorite shot of YOUR work, you choose your favorite shot of the person who posted before you. ...

That would still be the same as my favorite shot ... :icon_biggrin:

Okay I didn't know who was next sooooo :p
love this one! DSC01663 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

MY favorite show of snowbear's Flickr pages is this one of the kids on the roller coaster:

Roller Coaster | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
My fave of Derrels _D3X5230_Sun Rays 2012.jpg photo - Derrel photos at pbase.com

Here, instead of choosing your own favorite shot of YOUR work, you choose your favorite shot of the person who posted before you. ...

/\ not sure how I can share yours, but my fave is of the two people jumping out of the airplane :D

MY favorite show of snowbear's Flickr pages is this one of the kids on the roller coaster:

My fave of Derrels _D3X5230_Sun Rays 2012.jpg photo - Derrel photos at pbase.com

/\ not sure how I can share yours, but my fave is of the two people jumping out of the airplane :D

I just went back to "Post Your Favorite Shot" thread and didn't see anybody jumping out of an airplane. I just looked at this thread and didn't see anybody jumping out of an airplane ... you quoted me and I have two people jumping out of an airplane ... so do you mean these two people?

Sky-Dive-UE.jpg

I just went back to "Post Your Favorite Shot" thread and didn't see anybody jumping out of an airplane. I just looked at this thread and didn't see anybody jumping out of an airplane ... you quoted me and I have two people jumping out of an airplane ... so do you mean these two people?

Sky-Dive-UE.jpg
yes! We are supposed to go to the previous posters photo account and pick our favorite :D I love this shot!!

Sky-Dive-UE.jpg
yes! We are supposed to go to the previous posters photo account and pick our favorite :D I love this shot!!
Okay ... and thank you.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back