Post your hangover cures here...

Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
Ah, THAT sort of trouble! Did you manage to handle it OK? ;-)

I don't know.... yet! :oops:

But that is what makes life so wonderful - every day is a new adventure :sillysmi:

Yup - It's looking to be quite a ride. :p

Artemis said:
My one is...dont get drunk.

Ive never been drunk, never even had more than a syp of anything alcoholic...and im fine!

I'm with you Arty...never been drunk and never plan on being drunk :)

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
Ah, THAT sort of trouble! Did you manage to handle it OK? ;-)

I don't know.... yet! :oops:

But that is what makes life so wonderful - every day is a new adventure :sillysmi:

Yup - It's looking to be quite a ride. :p

Hence the chaps and spurs? Show them whose boss :wink:

AlisonS said:
Artemis said:
My one is...dont get drunk.

Ive never been drunk, never even had more than a syp of anything alcoholic...and im fine!

I'm with you Arty...never been drunk and never plan on being drunk :)

You two have the right idea. I use to drink a lot in my younger years (oh the whiskey high school haze) and I drink VERY little now- wine at dinner or a beer with a bro everyonce in a while. NOW, my problem is my body rejects achohol no matter how little I drink and if I drink any amount in which I get remotely buzzed I get SICK. I'm not talking about dizziness, I'm talking about full on chunk blowing until I dry heave. It's very unpleasent to say the least. But then there are the times when I'm very self destructive and drink anyway. I'm such a hedonist sicko :roll:

Well, both of my parents had alcoholic parents and I didn't want to tempt genetics :)

AlisonS said:
Well, both of my parents had alcoholic parents and I didn't want to tempt genetics :)

YIKES!!! Indeed. Better safe than sorry. Genetics scare me too- i have the fear of going bald. LOL - so far so good :wink:

AlisonS said:

That's kinda where I stand! 'Cept it's a little closer..my mom and a few of my aunts and uncles are alchoholics...and exactly...I don't wanna temp genetics. That's why I've stayed away from it for the most part.

mygrain said:
AlisonS said:

YIKES!!! Indeed. Better safe than sorry. Genetics scare me too- i have the fear of going bald. LOL - so far so good :wink:

Yeah, I have the fear of being short....oh, wait, I already am :)

I was quite hungover on Sunday. A quick call to John on the porcelain phone and I felt much better.

I used to drink to excess each & every weekend, I'm glad that I'm past that part of my life. Now it's few and far between. The problem is that when I do decide to have more than a few...I tend to think I can drink as much as I used to but my body tells me otherwise in the morning.

I find that eating something (but not too much) while drinking or before going to bed. Helps the hangover...Pizza is a favorite...and cold pizza is a great breakfast in the morning...or afternoon (whenever you wake up).

mygrain said:
AlisonS said:

Don't they say that if your mothers father was bald then you will be to? Or something like that.

*grabs hold of his hair*

I'm never gonna move my hands!

ferny said:
mygrain said:
AlisonS said:

Don't they say that if your mothers father was bald then you will be to? Or something like that.

*grabs hold of his hair*

I'm never gonna move my hands!

Yep....my grandfather has been laughing about it for years. :(

Most reactions

Back