Post your questions or concerns about the new format HER!E!

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This thread is devoted to any questions or concerns you might have bout our new forum format. I will also be creating an FAQ/Tips section here as well. We hope you enjoy the new format and are confident that after the initial adjustment you will find the new format to offer a lot of new and fun features!

not a question, but more of a comment about the giant bar with the username and info... I find it a bit distracting. is it possible to move that info to the side like it was before? well I know it is possible, since another forum Iam on is vbulletin and thats how it is... but will that be done, or can it be done at a user level if not?

JonMikal said:
seems i lost my title and avatar

There you go, you got your title back!

Here's my suggestion....I would like a link back to the page I am on at the bottom of the thread!!! Like, if you are in a thread in OT, and you scroll all the way to the bottom, there used to be a link at the bottom that you could go back to the index page, or you could go back to the OT forum. Now I have to scroll back up to the top first.

core_17 said:
Here's my suggestion....I would like a link back to the page I am on at the bottom of the thread!!! Like, if you are in a thread in OT, and you scroll all the way to the bottom, there used to be a link at the bottom that you could go back to the index page, or you could go back to the OT forum. Now I have to scroll back up to the top first.

Use the Forum Jump box.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back