Post your street shots thread

DetroitNov17TXE .jpg

My brother from another mother. We shared a foxhole together. He didn't like me because I was "all" Marine, and ranked him.... IMO. Strange dude to this day. He still doesn't like me. I am not one to judge, I probably could have treated him better, with more respect. He actually wanted to fight me on this occasion, and many others. I would have knocked him out but acted afraid of him to avoid jail time. Anyway, real good rifle repo man, he was excellent if your M16 was array. He was known as scope man. The snipers loved him. I think the problem started in a E club. I like full figured woman and I stole one from him. He was a master at getting the scope to view right for sure.
scope man.jpg

I live in gentler times. People come and go in the streets where I live. It is their relationship to the place which is so peaceful. I am just an observer, although there are times when I get a nod or a wink that reminds me that I am safe. I am fortunate to live in many places over the year. People know who I am. I'm the man who takes pictures and drinks coffee and vino in the morning or waits in the dark while the locals go about their business's.

image.jpeg

Being up with the workers is more important than being on time for a sunrise although the two usually coincide.
The drama of everyday life is to earn a living, to feed the children, do the housework, attend to business. How we do each of these things is how our culture thrives, becomes individual and is susceptible to change through necessity.
image.jpeg

OThere is pleasure in leisure. It's often a private time with friends and family so needs to be approached with some delicacy. Finding your own way of doing this is an experience. My wife shoots with me. She has her way, I have mine. She is more forward than I. She's a woman, of course. Women can get away with stuff.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Fujifilm GA645ZI. Acros 100 shot @ 400. HC 110 B, Rapid Fix, Epson V800

Phone Phever.jpg

The Corner.jpg

Most reactions

Back