Discussion in 'Dark Side Gallery' started by Andraste, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Andraste

Andraste TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey all,

Nothin great here. Just an old shot I took of a post by a gravesite in Morris, IL.

[​IMG]

Took the shot down to add emotion to the shot - reading "We Love You Papa" Into the ground.

Like I said, nothin special (^:

Thanks for lookin' ^^​

2. Chiller

Chiller Mental case

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nice find.

Im always amazed at how people will pay respects to their lost family members.
    There is a lady I see once a week at a roadside memorial. It has been there for while now. She waters the flowers and tends to the wreaths.
    The location is on the side of a 4 lane highway too. :(

3. Andraste

Andraste TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Those are some of the saddest things I think. All the roadside crosses. There's one up a ways north of me that was placed after a nasty motorcycle accident (coincidentally, down the street from a new Harley Davidson dealer they're building.. lol) And that's tended to pretty often, too. I was unfortunately there to see the aftermath of that crash, not a pretty sight.

There's a grave out in Aux Sable Grove cemetery by me of a kid named Andrew Cooper. He died in a school fight, was stabbed in the heart by another student who brought a knife in that day. Friends and family are out there frequently, I catch who I believe to be his Dad and his grandfather out there a lot. With no exaggeration, his grave's the most decorated in the entire cemetery. They even brought a bottle of Vodka out for his 21st birthday. lol

It is interesting how people choose to remember others. (^: In my second job with the Ghost Hunters, I notice a lot of different ways lol