posting photos

roadkill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all. I'm wondering how do you put pictures on a thread, say if you want feedback or criticism, or if you have questions about your shot. I have heard that only members can do this but I have noticed that others who do not appear to be members are able to. even those who have 1 post. Do some members not have tpf member below their avatar? Can someone tell me how to put a pic on a thread? Is their some drag and drop magic? Do you actually have to be a member?
please help.
thanks..

Hey all. I'm wondering how do you put pictures on a thread, say if you want feedback or criticism, or if you have questions about your shot. I have heard that only members can do this but I have noticed that others who do not appear to be members are able to. even those who have 1 post. Do some members not have tpf member below their avatar? Can someone tell me how to put a pic on a thread? Is their some drag and drop magic? Do you actually have to be a member?
please help.
thanks..

Wow...:stun:
I use Photobucket to store my work, then once I upload them from my CD or hardrive, I then use the IMG link under the photo I want to post, copy/paste it to the forum thread that you start. That way it comes up as a photo, and not a link to it. There's Flicker, and a few others, but my personal preference is Photobucket.

Sure thing! You don't have to be a subscriber, but you do have to host the image off of tpf. First you upload it to photobucket or flickr or whatever image hosting site you want. THen you take the link to the photo (ex: http:\jwdphotography.com\blah.jpg), copy it, click the little yellow icon with the mountain above the text box, past the URL, and hit OK!

Ok it is easy you use the insert image button above the posting box. Or if you like you type
photoyouwanttopost.jpg
. Also some sites will allow you to drag&drop the link. To do that you open your photosite in a new window and, if it has an image tag on the page highlight the image tag, on this page type
to the end.

all that seems to do is create a link. God I must be a moron. I've been trying to figure this out for ages

ssdsfdsdsfhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/stillwater_images/2798149788/

I just hit properties on your images or, lack thereof and, there is no 0001.jpg on the tags. I dont use flicker so I am not too sure on how they or it works.

ha ha finally!!!! I used photobucket. Thank you ThANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back