Posting problem

fotogenik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
When I attempt to post a picture it is putting a link to the picture in the thread instead of the picture itself.

Anyone know why?

Take this for an example

I took this during a test shoot to get comfortable with this girl before working on any serious projects. I kinda liked how it came out.

(Posting to a different thread after figuring out the problem)

But it is showing up as a link instead of displaying the picture in the thread. Can anyone tell me why?

First off, the link isn't working.
Secondly, the link should be between the tags -

[img]link

Does that site allow hotlinking? More info on posting your photos here.

I don't know about this software, but on other boards, the image has to end with .gif or .jpg. If it sees other stuff, it can get confuse. You definitely need the tags Daniel mentioned. If it still doesn't work, and you can see the image with that URL in the browser, try adding "&xyz=.jpg" or "&xyz=.gif" to the end of the link (without the quotes), depending on what the image is.

Ah. For this image, you need to strip off the "?imgmax=576". It's a real image, not a script.

thanks I figured it out from yalls comments. It was because I was posting it from google photo sharing instead of my own website, apparently you can't link images from google photo sharing

Most reactions

Back