postman pat

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hmm, the postman just arrived, and it was COD and I did not have enough cash on my, so he left with my 2 new batteries! :confused:

Ouch! You couldn't have offered him the cat as collateral?

i know there's a joke in there about being charged and not being delivered, or being delivered but not charged or something.. oh well..

that sucks though, nothing worse than waiting for something, then when it comes you can't get it :(

yes :( .. well, i can pick it up tomorrow. but that means a drive to the post office ... so, not too bad, but not really great either ;)

All that cash had gone to the pizza delivery man before! I know. So I am not too surprised here!!! :greenpbl:

you need to get a big mean dog.

then they wont mind handing things over when your holding it back telling them to move back he bites :D

i was never holding it! he was not stupid as you see! ;)

And it was much more money needed than one pizza delivery, as you know camera batteries cost a fortune ;)

Hey, now that you're an "imprisoned troll" - can you no longer receive any PMs on here, Alex?

oh no! that sucks!!!
i ordered my camera online, and put put the cash needed in an envelope, cause i was afraid that would happen!
bummer!

ouch - least he spoke to you in person - ours just runs away before we ever see him - and charges extra (£1) for the privalage of not delivering our mail - a real pain when postage is out by something like 10p!

Camera batteries cost a fortune? Only if you insist on brand name ones! I haven't ever paid more than $10/battery...

Still, it sucks you didn't get them today

Camera batteries cost a fortune? Only if you insist on brand name ones! I haven't ever paid more than $10/battery...

Still, it sucks you didn't get them today

The brand ones would be around 60 EUR.
The ones I bought from a good battery maker (Ansmann in Germany), cost 16 EUR each.

So I ordered 2 Ansmann and 6 even cheaper ones to complement my existing 2 Canon and my other 2 Ansmann, giving me 6 rather reliable durable batteries, and 6 which will survive maybe two or three tours. And those 6 extra I only need for tours where I might not be able to charge for 2 or 3 weeks.

The brand ones would be around 60 EUR.
The ones I bought from a good battery maker (Ansmann in Germany), cost 16 EUR each.

So I ordered 2 Ansmann and 6 even cheaper ones to complement my existing 2 Canon and my other 2 Ansmann, giving me 6 rather reliable durable batteries, and 6 which will survive maybe two or three tours. And those 6 extra I only need for tours where I might not be able to charge for 2 or 3 weeks.

My goodness! Are you preparing for the apocalypse? :lol:

My goodness! Are you preparing for the apocalypse? :lol:

no, just many places I like for vacation do not have electricity at all. and i am fed up with being limited by batteries.

Most reactions

Back