Postprocessing - trial 2!

ram.adi88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After being advised that the subject of my previous trial was too small to have noticeable effect, I have chosen a different photograph and practiced. Might have gotten a bit carried away! Would appreciate some feedback/suggestions! Thank you!

Before.JPG

After.jpg

I like it, the only thing I'd change is the saturation of the background sky, I feel it's a bit too saturated compared to the photograph in the end product.

Thank you very much! I see the saturation difference, so I've reworked it. Hope this one's better!
After.jpg

This is a good start and I think this image cries out for a redo as multiple umages spliced together.
There is enormous perspective distortion caused by the focal length and a distinct lack of sharpness.

Lew

The saturation is much better but now your brightness levels are mismatched. Keep in mind saturation is not connected to brightness.

Look at the brightness of the street lamps in your photograph, and match the brightness of your stars to the luminance values of those lamps.

With the luminance change and the new saturation fix I think you've got a winner. =)

Cheers!

Thank you very much! I see the saturation difference, so I've reworked it. Hope this one's better![]

I prefer the first 'saturated' look

I prefer the first blue saturated sky photo.

Most reactions

Back