potential beach shoot

goodoneian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a while ago my friend asked me if i would take pictures for her and her family, since they don't have any pictures of them and some recent additions to their family. i'm happy to do this of course, but i'm not really sure what "poses" i can do or anything related.

what i'm asking is does anyone have any tips for me? cause i want these to come out to the best of my ability

the gear i will be taking with me will be 3 flashes, and an umbrella (maybe 2 umbrellas by the time i take these.)

thanks in advance

Look around at websites or magazines etc....try to find poses/photos that you like. Then you will have something to use as a guide.

As for what to do with your lights...just do what you know. Don't try to experiment too much while 'on the job'. If there is something that want to try, practice it before hand, so that you know what you are doing when the time comes. For example, go out to the location (beach?) around the same time of day that the shoot will be...maybe bring a friend or two to use a test subjects.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back