Potpourri

Tammy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
potpourri.jpg

this is simply fabulous. i don't even know where to start.
i like the arrangement of the elements- the lines they create flow very comfortably throughout the image. contrast is spot on- aren't you the one using the zone system?

care to share any details of its creation? did you arrange consciously or were the elements put together haphazardly?

nice job!

superb contrast .. now if i can only get my pictures to look like that :D

Thanks guys,

I'm trying to capture texture so that's why I went to B/W with this one (ok....plus....I simply love it)

Just found a shareware program that gives camera setting information for digital pics - pretty cool.

Shutter: 1/40
Aperture: 2.8
Flash: No
HQ
Z35

Cropped and broken down in to RGB channels with the (unfortunately) non-PS software I have - this is the G channel (with some Tone Balance tweaking). Osmer_Toby, is that what you meant by zone system, breaking it down into channels?

Dew - Are you kidding? When I grow up (photographically speaking) I want to shoot like you - I've seen your website - awesome.

Thanks everyone.

i have a lot of growing to do :lol: .. i've only been at it for 6 months :eek: ... when i grow up .. i wanna be just like Diane Arbus :D

no, zone system by Ansel Adams-
splitting the rgb into channels is an awesome technique to have at your disposal, though, isn't it? i like shooting portraits and keeping the red channel- skin has such a soft glow in the red part of the spectrum...

i'd be happy to shoot like either one of you when i grow up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back