Potraiting Eyes-- 1st Experience!!

anuragbhateja

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
World From My Mom's Eye

Thought why not click some snap of my and my mother’s eyes. So here ae the results. In this snap I have tried to show the houses along with sun from my mom’s eye.

World From My Eye -- Self Potrait

Here this is a self potrait of my eye. This was quite difficult for me as eye was getting out of focus again and again. But atlast got a capture.

Me In My Mom's Eye :D

With few trials I was able to capture me in my mom's eye. Even I got quite amazed :p

Very pretty, sharp reflections within the eye, but the crop and the redness of the skin around the eyes makes it seem kind of like a biology textbook photo of an eye. I'd say that of the three, I like the second one best, because the eye is the most open, well-lit, and the reflection is interesting.

Very pretty, sharp reflections within the eye, but the crop and the redness of the skin around the eyes makes it seem kind of like a biology textbook photo of an eye. I'd say that of the three, I like the second one best, because the eye is the most open, well-lit, and the reflection is interesting.

Thanks for the reply. Second is my eye. Rest two are of my mom. The redness is because I was looking at sun for better relflection :p

^ i agree

Thanks for rply spiffybeth

^^ thirds

Thanks for reply and appriciation :)

Most reactions

Back