Power adapter/converter

kalgra

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can anyone recommend a good US to EU power adapter and converter that will work well for charging my camera gear and Iphone?

No experience with it, but it looks like it should do the job, though it won't be good for converting power for anything with a heavier draw if that is a consideration.

No experience with it, but it looks like it should do the job, though it won't be good for converting power for anything with a heavier draw if that is a consideration.

Thanks for your input. Yeah no heavy draw just charging Canon batteries, AAs for my flash, my wifes Sony A6000, Ipad Phone etc.

It has over 2000 reviews most which are good 4-5 stars. I cant ever help but look at the bad ones which always make me leery but considering most people only review something to knock it I dont think I need to be too concerned with the bad ones. Heck it seems like even the best lenses in the world always get some people that dont like them.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Was looking at this one. Anyone have any input regarding this sort of thing?

Amazon.com: BESTEK 200W Travel Voltage Converter with 6A 4 USB Charging Ports: Electronics

Is it a bad idea to just use one of regular travel adapter plug. Not a current converter.

Are suggesting the one I have linked is not a converter, or just making a statement? Unless I have somehow overlooked something thats exactly what this is.

It was a question I was just roughing out there really.

I meant these things
Amazon.com: Ckitze Flat Europe/Asia to USA Plug Adapter: Electronics

That thing is huge! What are you going to be charging?
Why not get a normal travel adapter with USB? Then buy a Nikon/Canon USB battery charger? Which will probably save you about 20 USD, and a cubic meter of lugage space.
And a computer charger is not a concern, as their chargers have a range between 110-240V and 50-60 Hz.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back