Power lines have been pissing my off...

dEARlEADER

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
soooo....... in order to ease my mind..

I was wondering if there are any photographers out there that soley shoot power lines... and get pissed off when they have to clone things like trees out to get a better image.....

soooo....... in order to ease my mind..

I was wondering if there are any photographers out there that soley shoot power lines... and get pissed off when they have to clone things like trees out to get a better image.....

yes, to get them really nice on a blue background, I usually have to clone out all the clouds around the power lines ... quite a task sometimes!

I remember in the good old days before digital having to walk around with a chainsaw in my camera bag to help get rid of unsightly power lines...
Then I realised that they were as much a part of the landscape as the trees and clouds so I either incorporate them or find a different view. Saved me a lot of work.
It all depends on whether you want to present an idealised view or show things as they are :mrgreen:

I remember in the good old days before digital having to walk around with a chainsaw in my camera bag to help get rid of unsightly power lines...
Then I realised that they were as much a part of the landscape as the trees and clouds so I either incorporate them or find a different view. Saved me a lot of work.
It all depends on whether you want to present an idealised view or show things as they are :mrgreen:

Thank you, now I know atleast one person understands.

I still have a long way to go on learning how to incorperate but that is beside the point :p

Most reactions

Back