Power of Photoshop? POSSIBLE NSFW

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So guys, is this real? Is it possible? I would never want to do anything this drastic, but it makes me want to take a proper course on slimming down people using photoshop, I think some people would REALLY appreciate this treatment:

http://www.break.com/index/the-power-of-photoshop.html

That certainly can be done...and unfortunately, is pretty standard for the photos that we see in advertising/media. Not to that extent but it's still happening all the time.

It's definatly possible, but you have to be pretty good with your hands and eyes to do that, it's like painting.
I personally couldn't do it to such a standard, but it's definatly possibly.
He/she mainly used the liquify tools.

healthy food in sensible quantities and moving your body can have the same effect ...

It is quite an extreme example and not sure if the action shown is real. but in principle it can be done, especially with a featureless background in the image.

As omeone above noted, this is more than just photoshopping. It's Digital Art. Awesome work though.

Amazing work, but not very practical. It would never float in an editorial environment. Photoshop is a beautiful thing and only limited to the imagination. I will leave at that. I do not want to stray from your original post.

Love & Bass

I don't even recognise the tool he used for most of the time, my ancient PS version does not even have this!
While I do believe that this is a craft like any other and that you can either be really good at it or not (like myself, who I only know the most basic things about PS, my ancient PS version at that), and while I see that the outcome can be considered art, too, I also see how far this leads from photography as such - and how much we might actually get cheated.

Like: all the slim products ads with before and after photos which try to convince us that only by buying THIS product you will "see this enormous effect in only two weeks" can actually be done like this!

Good example. I think I'll store it in my favourites.

It would be nice if someone could clean up my butt like that.

There's another video out there about PS and airbrushing and how they turned an "average" woman into a "supermodel" for an ad. Really makes you wonder about all those "caught without makeup" pictures you see plastered on those celeb watch magazines.

I don't even recognise the tool he used for most of the time, my ancient PS version does not even have this!
While I do believe that this is a craft like any other and that you can either be really good at it or not (like myself, who I only know the most basic things about PS, my ancient PS version at that), and while I see that the outcome can be considered art, too, I also see how far this leads from photography as such - and how much we might actually get cheated.

Like: all the slim products ads with before and after photos which try to convince us that only by buying THIS product you will "see this enormous effect in only two weeks" can actually be done like this!

Good example. I think I'll store it in my favourites.

What version of Ps do you use? It's in Filters>Liquify. I've used it to great effect.

Most reactions

Back