Power to the People

Excellent as usual, Mistress!

Ya'll sure do have some broody skies ... awesome backgrounds!

Love all her 'battle wounds'.

You just rock over here, chicklett!

This cemetary is close to my sister's home... I figured I might as well find a cemetary while I was visiting her.

It was a cool cemetary. I never saw so many people out there actually tending to loved one's graves.

Calliope said:
This cemetary is close to my sister's home... I figured I might as well find a cemetary while I was visiting her.

It was a cool cemetary. I never saw so many people out there actually tending to loved one's graves.

Aaaahhhh ... she found a way to stick close to the DS while visiting family! :boogie:

Ours is mowed and picked up on a regular basis ... then twice a year we have 'Cemetary Clean Up Day' ... spring and fall ... where all the leaves and limbs are picked up and burned and people do a little sprucing up. Other than that, it's everyone for their own ...

anicole said:
Aaaahhhh ... she found a way to stick close to the DS while visiting family! :boogie:

Ours is mowed and picked up on a regular basis ... then twice a year we have 'Cemetary Clean Up Day' ... spring and fall ... where all the leaves and limbs are picked up and burned and people do a little sprucing up. Other than that, it's everyone for their own ...

except, you get to keep all the chicks and tiggers that you collect..freebies...

calliope... love this....she does look like she is protesting death...

cool shot...your so creative...

cool shot calliope, she's got great texture, well captured :wink:

nice shot, love the pose of this one, would just love to get rid of the tree to the right of her, its distracting.
TFS

I love the contrast between the statue and the dark skies. Nicely done.

Very cool Linda. It does look kinda 3-d-ish.

Most reactions

Back