Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
438977710_ZtFBk-L.jpg

Museum?

IR again?
Or lots of PP?

(Ha, all these abbreviations, which I had such a hard time with at first, and now I can throw them about as if I had the knowledge :greenpbl: --- for newbies: IR is infrared and pp is my own abbreviation for post processing).

Museum?

IR again?
Or lots of PP?

(Ha, all these abbreviations, which I had such a hard time with at first, and now I can throw them about as if I had the knowledge :greenpbl: --- for newbies: IR is infrared and pp is my own abbreviation for post processing).

heh heh a little knowledge is a dangerous thing Corinna :sexywink:....not IR, B&W conversion and special effects in Silver Efex Pro, a great PP tool. The statue is in a park attached to Miramare Castle near Trieste.

very cool!!!

thanks very much.

loving the angle. lookin up at it plus the title. really fits.
also like the fade border. adds a nice touch

very nice.

thank you.

great picture there...

thanks very much.

Real nice work in pp, Roger.
Well done.

thanks a lot Sympl.

loving the angle. lookin up at it plus the title. really fits.
also like the fade border. adds a nice touch

thanks for your comments...I thought the antiques style really suited well as the statue reminded me of photos from the 1920's.

Really great shot and editing. As asseenonfuturama said, the title suits the picture. I like this image :)

jeez that pp bring him to life if it wasnt for the metal work on his arm id have trouble telling it was a statue.

Most reactions

Back