PP C&C

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this is a picture i took of friends today.
It is heavily PP'd to the point where its not really a photo anymore but i think it looks interesting. Thoughts?
DSC_0579sketch.jpg

Looks like a charcoal drawing... Interesting edit... I have a friend who takes photos and the draws them in pastel or charcoal... I find it interesting to see this process sort of reversed... Here is his Website in case you are interested in looking...

Looks like a charcoal drawing... Interesting edit... I have a friend who takes photos and the draws them in pastel or charcoal... I find it interesting to see this process sort of reversed... Here is his Website in case you are interested in looking...

thanks.

his site is AWESOME

Reminds me of a photo my husband once took when he was still in uni (ages ago!), and they had access to a darkroom. His was a negative of a sailing ship (big one), and he only developed the paper for so long that the first outlines of the ship showed, then he interrupted and fixed the process. Took me years (!) to realise his PHOTO was NOT a charcoal drawing! It sooo looked like one.

This reminds me of that sailing ship... ;)

Reminds me of a photo my husband once took when he was still in uni (ages ago!), and they had access to a darkroom. His was a negative of a sailing ship (big one), and he only developed the paper for so long that the first outlines of the ship showed, then he interrupted and fixed the process. Took me years (!) to realise his PHOTO was NOT a charcoal drawing! It sooo looked like one.

This reminds me of that sailing ship... ;)

Aww! Cute. So I'm taking you like the picture.

Looks exactly like a drawing, i'm impressed. It's not something i would really be into, but non the less, still looks really really good

If you want to do this with the click of one button and maybe a few adjustments, look up topaz adjust 4. I think that is the name. Anyway it has this affect and alot of other extreme effects if your into that sort of stuff.

Most reactions

Back