PP help.

ajkramer87

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have photoshop cs3 and am able to to do some stuff with it. I was wondering if anyone could give me the names of a few books so that I can get a little bit more under my belt. I really am not sure how to mask and stuff like that but I want to learn. Ive looked at tutorials online but they are mostly geared towards doing one effect. Id like to get a general understanding before I focus on one thing. Thanks

Photoshop CS4 Workflow: The Digital photographers Guide by Tim Grey Amazon.com: Photoshop CS4 Workflow: The Digital Photographer's Guide (9780470381281): Tim Grey, Christopher Robinson: Books

Adobe Photoshop for Photographers: A Professional Image Editor's Guide to the Creative use of Photoshop. by Martin Evening. Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Photographers: A Professional Image Editor's Guide to the Creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC (9780240521251): Martin Evening: Books

Join the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, NAPP ($99/yr.) and get 8 yearly issues of Photoshop User magazine, access to some of the top Photoshop pros through the forums, tutorials, and help desk, discounts on computer and photo hardware/software/gear rentals/car rentals and more. There's a NAPP referral link in my siggy ↓↓↓↓↓↓

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back