Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1 or #2, or neither? I had Lew's this image in mind, but just couldn't replicate it. Any suggestions or opinion would be more than welcome!
BTW it's a neat feature that I didn't notice earlier, TPF now retains any text that is written to make a new post or a thread. I wrote this post last night at my home, and found it when I opened it up at the office.

15466125029_3f5e094a8a_z_d.jpg

15467197270_cc9277e8af_z_d.jpg

don't trust me on this one because I don't trust my monitor here but I prefer #2

Where were you!!!???

don't trust me on this one because I don't trust my monitor here but I prefer #2

Where were you!!!???
This was taken at the zoo with my new VR one.. I'm sure I could have done better, but people really don't like to get photographed here :345:

I meant why aren't you around here any more?

oh, that! okay, spilling the secret.. :lol: I was(am) busy doing something in the project I work in, that helped save some real big bucks for the clients.
Long story short there's a good chance I'll get another promotion in January(I got one last month), if I pull this through. In other words, my D7100 will be on it's way soon (hopefully!).. :bouncingsmileys:

oh, that! okay, spilling the secret.. :lol: I was(am) busy doing something in the project I work in, that helped save some real big bucks for the clients.
Long story short there's a good chance I'll get another promotion in January(I got one last month), if I pull this through. In other words, my D7100 will be on it's way soon (hopefully!).. :bouncingsmileys:
:headbang:

The first is "softer," and I like that one more for that reason. There's less clarity/hardness to the processing, which is more pleasing to the subject.

:1219:Trim the beard yo it will be nearer to his avatar!!!!!!

:1219:Trim the beard yo it will be nearer to his avatar!!!!!!
That was really funny! :lol:

The first is "softer," and I like that one more for that reason. There's less clarity/hardness to the processing, which is more pleasing to the subject.
Thanks Jake :)

After looking at both for a few minutes, I agree #2. My first reaction was not to choose #2 because of the structure (detail) in the face, but I think it adds character to the gentleman.

Nicely done.

I prefer #1. It appears more "natural" and #2 appears to be over-sharpened, IMO.

Add me to #1.

I agree with Jake and Designer. #2 seems too processed.

Most reactions

Back