Practice Time

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I should have titled this thread "Lesson Learned". Not for the team, but for myself!
I keep my camera at 200 ISO (unfortunately, the lowest my camera will go) as a general rule of my own. Well to make a long story short, I had set my camera to 800 ISO the other night just messing around and experimenting and forgot to set it back! Sooooo, these photos that would have probably been a lot better are not so great:

practice4.jpg

2. my son
practice1.jpg

practice5.jpg

practice8.jpg

practice14.jpg

practice15.jpg

practice16.jpg

practice17.jpg

9. This one was an accident, but I actually like the way it came out.
practice18.jpg

10. And last but not least...This is an awful photo that I was going to put in my garbage pile, but then noticed the background. The monkey on the fence is my 6 yr old son LOL!!!
practice19.jpg

MommyOf4Boys said:
--Sooooo, these photos that would have probably been a lot better are not so great:
--
:confused: these are good, 800 is a fast likey 400 would be better, my fav is #3

still they look really good!!!

#1 and #4 are pretty classic BB shots!!!

thanks guys..these were actually the best of the 70 photos that I took. The rest were so grainy that I could not do much with them or else they were totally out of focus (I am bad about that LOL). I cannot wait until their first game - it will be during the day on a Saturday, so I think I can get some great shots with the sunlight helping boost my shutter speed!

#3, 5 & 9 are my favorites! Nice series. My oldest starts t-ball in a few weeks, I'm looknig forward to getting some action shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back