Prague #1 (skydiving)

elektro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Who has been in Prague? Never mind...
I want to show you my another work.
I'm interested, can you guess how I took this picture?
I'm waiting for your answers... :wink:
(Hey, Criss. I wish your opinion terrifically)

327.jpg

Well, by the name of your post, i'm going to guess that you took the picture while sky diving? And you used some funky lense to give a mirrored effect. It's a neat picture...makes me a little dizzy :lmao:

wow! Quite nice. My guess is that it is the same picture photoshopped 4 times going clockwise from the top left. Neat idea, gives this wide angle from the sky look!

The PS be here exactly. But it isn't a clone of top left. There is hole left side clone, It is obvious. I'm interested how I took the left side of picture (or right side)

ah.. ya, that was my other guess.. that it was 2 halves. Either quarters or halves... and I'll venture to guess it was taken while skydiving (since you titled the post 'skydiving' ;) )

It isn't. I am not crazy yet)))
And I don't know how to do it (skydiving)

did you use a fisheye lens? maybe on top of a very tall building??

Maybe, this version is better than last...
A fortiori, this pictures didn't contract.

331.jpg

Panoramics... distorted on PS... copied, flipped, then mirrored?

... hmmmm... not sure, but definately has my attention! creative - I like it!

cool pics! It looks like that most buildings in Prague were build pre-19th century kinda like some parts of Stockholm, the city where I live :D

awesomr pic

hope you dont mind me hijacking your post adding my pic...

i took this in prague last year with a trip with work - business obviously!!

P9280360e1024.jpg

my guess, is that you were in some sort of tower, probably that green roofed building in the center of each side of the picture, then used a fisheye or wideangle lense, then to really funk it up you somehow got your hands on one of those convex mirrors for traffic and took the pic with that as well..

:D

i dont really say, "funK" just for lack of a better word ;)

if i was wrong there, then my next guess is playing with polar quardinates in PS and also the mirror etc.

This is a kind of far out there guess... But is it a model? Like a mini reconstruction of the real thing. Then you took the picture from above.

My reason for this guess is all the people are in the same place in both pics. Unless they were created from the same picture then I'm wrong. :p

c_lawrence and logan9967 are champions!
(Do you remember Queen?) :headbang::headbang::headbang:
I exactly was on a some tall tower and bent over a barrier I had started to take pictures left-to-right from the horizon of one side to the opposite horizon.
After that I'd pasted up it and made a clone of result.
The clon was mirrored and pasted up with the origin panorama.
Could I explain anything with my bad English?:er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back