Prairie Dogs, Leopard - Eagle for a contest

These were amazing, I really loved the leopard. I would love to get a shot like that.
I say, very amazing job.

My other favorite is #2, I think it looks like a husband and wife. They're so cute.

These were amazing, I really loved the leopard. I would love to get a shot like that.
I say, very amazing job.

My other favorite is #2, I think it looks like a husband and wife. They're so cute.

Thanks! I feel the same between those two. The Leopard is pretty sharp, and the color is great, but I went with #2, a bit more unique (I think).

The frist round the judges from a camera shop and the zoo pick the images. Then the finals is on Facebook for open voting from the public. I felt like the Dogs had the best chance for both rounds. It's killing me I couldn't enter them both!! So basically the public chooses the winner (for each category), the Grand Prize though will be chosen by the camera store.

Thanks again, I'm having fun with this. If I get to the finals, I'll let you all know.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your input! :)

The ones I shared earlier didn't make it to the finals, but two of my other photos made it, each in their own category. If you have Facebook, and want to click "Like" to vote for my images the link is below each image.

44562_427701378787_136257148787_4772353_4370170_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...2353&id=136257148787&fbid=427701378787&ref=mf

45851_427703133787_136257148787_4772474_809395_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...2474&id=136257148787&fbid=427703133787&ref=mf

I like all of them. It will be hard for me to make a decision on that one. lol. I guess id have to say either the eagle or the leopard.

I'm another leopard or the #2 prairie dog voter.

For a title for the prairie dog - Prairie Companions perhaps? Sort of a play on the Prairie Home Companion show title.

- Maura

I like all of them. It will be hard for me to make a decision on that one. lol. I guess id have to say either the eagle or the leopard.

Thanks very much. They didn't make it in to the finals though (see update on post 19 as a couple different ones did).

I'm another leopard or the #2 prairie dog voter.

For a title for the prairie dog - Prairie Companions perhaps? Sort of a play on the Prairie Home Companion show title.

- Maura

Clever title! Fits for Minnesota too! Unfotunately the contest has moved on to the finals and I did choose the prairire dogs to submit, but they didn't choose them for the finals. A couple others made it though, which has me exctited! (See post 19).

Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back