Prayers for Sm4Him: Best News yet Post 138!

Outstanding.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's a silly silly play on words, which of course means I approve ;)

Except...sorry, I have to do it! ... she would by lying, not laying. Unless she's already well enough for a little somethin' somethin' (winkwinknudgenudge) ;)

I just talked to her very briefly (before I read the update). She seems to be in good spirits, can't wait to get home, but she definitely sounds tired. I'll wait a couple of days before I call back so she can get some well deserved rest.

It's a silly silly play on words, which of course means I approve ;)

Except...sorry, I have to do it! ... she would by lying, not laying. Unless she's already well enough for a little somethin' somethin' (winkwinknudgenudge) ;)
:p

Okay Ms. PixiedixieWabbit. A little sumfinsumfin sent.
We appreciate you and Mr. SkiptotheLew!

Heck....and everyone.

Glad to hear this!

edit - Now that I went back and got caught up, eww an infection from the catheter, have had that but at least it clears up w/medication. Of course my situation w/a stroke was different but I had a hard time staying awake if someone came to visit. I remember I'd go to therapy and come back to the room and sleep sitting up, then wake up for the next session, etc.

Hope Sharon keeps getting better!

Last edited:
wow Sharon just reading the news. So happy your surgery went well. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts during your recovery. xoxo

Jaca, rec'd thanks and you are quite welcome!

Well this update is a bit more fun :) Some observations by Kathy on Sharon's wit and sense of humor. After reading this I suggested she get Sharon's camera in her hands, it might be a great way for her to express herself and perhaps be quite therapeutic, someone else suggested coloring, it will be nice to see her have either outlet :)

Sharon says such funny things all the time now. Not just funny on purpose, like she used to. It's like those now-ubiquitous videos of people still experiencing the effect of medication after they've had their wisdom teeth extracted, only funnier because Sharon has a much better vocabulary and range of subject matter than the average person does, plus she has that dry wit and flat affect, which makes her come across so serious about everything she says.

I wish I could run video in the room all the time. I can't write this stuff down fast enough. It really is a laugh a minute around here, even though she doesn't mean for it to be. I'd record it, but I have a feeling that if I pointed a recording device at her, she'd stop being funny.

Also, like a young child, she can be so fascinated by one small thing that she can just stare at a button on the bedside rail or a light on one of the IV machines for the longest time. Just stare in utter fascination. She'll pick things up and turn them over and over, examining them from every angle and position, studying them carefully. She's still got her adult intellect, but she's also quite childlike in many ways. It's so interesting, just sitting here with her and watching her (without appearing to watch her, of course).

That is so wonderful!!!!:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:

Most reactions

Back