Prayers for Sm4Him: Best News yet Post 138!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got some information today about our dear Sharon (Sm4Him) and she could definitely use our prayers right about now.

I won't share the information on what is going on yet as I'm not sure what her wishes are BUT she definitely needs some positive energy so please send some up for her!

Edit: Additional information.

Ok, so I tried to get in touch with Sharon's sister on Facebook where I saw the post requesting prayers for Sharon. I wanted to touch base with her and make sure it was ok to share the info here. Unfortunately I suspect either because of her FB settings or her simply being very busy right now I haven't heard back from her yet but I will keep trying. Because it was posted on Facebook with Sharon tagged in it I'm going to go ahead and share with a heavy heart because I think she really needs all the good energy we can send her.

This is the info from the post:

Sharon is in ICU at UT Medical Center awaiting brain surgery for a malignant, bleeding brain tumor. She was diagnosed with melanoma in her abdomen first, so it appears that it has metastasized.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATES IN POSTS 45, 64, 69, 78, 94, 103, 121, 138.

GOING HOME!

Send something to Sharon
New thread so we can keep this separate and just keep this thread for updates and positive energy.
Send Something to Sharon | Photography Forum

Last edited:
I had noticed her absence. Sending good vibes and prayers her way.

Most reactions

Back