Prayers for Sm4Him: Best News yet Post 138!

Ok, I LOVE this! Smiles for today!
sharon5.jpg

Sharon Burke Monett continues to make amazing progress. Her voice is back, and now the weird things she says are mostly on purpose. smile emoticon She can sit up in a chair for most of the day, stay awake for almost all of that time, and carry on conversations with people. She is enjoying visits from friends and family. She's going on longer walks (400 ft., yesterday), which she doesn't really enjoy, but they're building her strength up. She's in room 1215 East.

Not sure when yet John, Kathy mentioned talk about Sharon moving to a rehabilitation facility but nothing set up yet.

Wonderful photo of her; she definitely has that twinkle in her eye. Love the hat! :)

That is really wonderful!!!:)

Awesomeness

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Great to see her looking a little more chipper.

I just talked to her. There is a possibility she may be going home over the weekend. She'll still have to shuttle back and forth to the hospital for treatments for a while, but at least she can be home. Fingers are crossed.

Great News.Now Bring her Nikon So she can shoot up the hospital staff so they will kick her out before Christmas.

Ok, I LOVE this! Smiles for today!
View attachment 112416
Sharon Burke Monett continues to make amazing progress. Her voice is back, and now the weird things she says are mostly on purpose. smile emoticon She can sit up in a chair for most of the day, stay awake for almost all of that time, and carry on conversations with people. She is enjoying visits from friends and family. She's going on longer walks (400 ft., yesterday), which she doesn't really enjoy, but they're building her strength up. She's in room 1215 East.

WINNER TPF PHOTO OF THE YEAR!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back