Pre-College Work

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by jhodzic, Jul 20, 2008.

1. jhodzic

jhodzic TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    first of all, I'm new here, so hi :). I'm a 17 year old aspiring photographer and I wanted some feedback on some work I did for my final pre-college assignment at the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA). It was about finding art in the mundane; a photojouranlist-ic kind of thing :)
    There were others, but the following are my favorites. The last one was shot at ISO 800; very dim lighting
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  2. CowboysDaughter

CowboysDaughter TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Just a little suggestion; could you place your pictures in a vertical row, and not in two side-by-side rows like that? Some people {like me} are too lazy to want to scroll over. Haha.

#1: Could have been kind of interesting, with the wall texture and all, but the girl is blurry and that severely hurts the picture, IMHO.

#2: Interesting subjects within the picture; part of a person, the newspaper dealy {hah can't think of the word}, taxi, and those colorful vertical lines, a busy scene, but interesting. Again, lack of sharpness damages the picture.

#3: Probably my favorite out of this set. Very cool how you caught the bird sweeping in on the street sign, this is very good. I only wish the bird's wing was inside the picture.

#4: Nothing interesting here. Again, blur factor.

I would like to see some more from you though; keep 'em coming!

3. jhodzic

jhodzic TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks for the comments; on my computer the pictures are in a vertical row- weird.
    I appreciate your comments, it's weird I think the blur in the first picture really makes it-different points of view :).