Pre-New Year's Eve Fireworks - part 1

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Once again, there was a big, professionally organised firework's display right here in my tiny village in the middle of nowhere, which attracted visitors in droves from all over, and I was out there with my brother and family on the first night (29 December), when we had found ourselves a nice spot but got chased away "for security reasons" so we had to withdraw behind the trees (which is why there are trees in front of the display in part 1), and out again on my own on the following day (that is going to become my " Part_2 " of my little photo show.

DezemberColours_10.jpg

DezemberColours_11.jpg

DezemberColours_12.jpg

DezemberColours_13.jpg

DezemberColours_14.jpg

Hope you enjoy these ;).

Last edited:
No thoughts on these, anyone?
I know the trees are in the way, but believe me: they were not originally SUPPOSED to be in the way! :irked:

Beautiful shots of the fireworks. Its too bad you had to move you spot. I love #3. It looks like a bunch of flowers in the sky. I have never had much luck at photographing fireworks. :D

Nicely done! I too especially like the third shot, for its composition, followed by the fourth shot. They both fill the frame so well and have nice colours

3 is definitely my favorite. It seems to be the most sharp of the bunch.

I like the trees being in the way. It adds to it.

1&&3 are my favorites.

Thank you all. I'm glad you like these despite the trees. I was a little miffed when we got chased away from our first vantage point, though. So I took advantage of the second day of Fireworks, photos of which are in " Part_2 " :D. Just in case you'd like to go take a look ... ;)

And hey, if you care to see me with a half frozen face, setting up for this (see above) fireworks on Dec. 29, just look_here ! :D

Finally got here through the 'You & your camera' thread!

While all are great, the first reminds me of paintings from the impressionists. I look at your photo, LaFoto, and I think... Paris.

Now, how odd is that?

Well, the first might make you think of Jacques Offenbach and his "Can-Can"... somehow ;)
Glad you found "me" here, John :D.

Most reactions

Back