Pre-Wedding

You book a space shuttle launch as the only photographer, you are fine.
You book one of the thousands of the weddings in the nation, Well may TPF have a mercy on you...;)

Fixed. lol

Hope all your wedding "homies" are "stoked" "Brosiah".

The funny thing is I know people that talk like this IRL. It's like a second language lol

Anyway, good luck JimmyO. Post the results when you get them, I'd like to see how it turned out!

Haha thanks man. I got a while to go but I will when the day comes.

i agree with the other posters on here as far as photo critique is concerned, but for what its worth... i really dig the background. i've got a soft spot for old doors with the paint chipping away... reminds me of the shabby chic beach style I missed seeing when I lived in Pawleys Island, SC a few years ago. Love that color blue too...

The girls outfit is fine, but I wish the guy didn't have on camo pants... some nice khakis would have complimented the scene better.

Like I said they didnt know we were gonna shoot the photos so...

And about the door. We were actually at the girls aunts house and the aunt was going on about how much she hated the darn garage and how ugly it was and I was like, trust me, its gonna look great haha.

Ummm... Jimmy, you have been here for a while. Haven't you learned that you shouldn't mess with the wedding thing?:)

I learned this in my 2nd week here:lol:

You book a space shuttle launch as the only photographer, you are fine.
You book one of the thousands of the weddings in the nation, Well may God have a mercy on you...;)

Haha i joined a long ass time ago then stopped posting, learned to shoot, came back for shiits and giggles.

Jimmy, what did I tell ya? Worse than killing a kitten. :lol:

Now I know why wedding photogs sometimes have a bad name, all these darn stuck up dudes!

Yo Burst into flame, how do you like your 16-50mm. I have the 50-135mm and love it and I was gonna get your lens until i found out it wasnt internally focusing (kinda something i dont like) Im in the market for a midrange zoom and im torn between a bunch of lenses. I hear the tamrons are great but I really the build quality of the tokinas. Ive had bad experiances with Sigma but im still curious to what they bring to the table these days, i like the look of the older 24-70mm 2.8

Its about 20% of what i shoot.
But yet it's about 90% of what we see and about 10% of those are actually good. I feel liberal tonight. Your lighting on those is usually a bit too harsh, your comp is decent, but all that is thwarted by your attitude. A "hot 17 year old" may impress your mates and a few on this forum, but lets get real IRL. Not that much dude. The fact that you want to be an asswipe on this forum only lends itself to your inadequancies.

Think about it, if you have to tout your abilities, then it's usually not worthwhile. Stop being a kunt (because I can't use a "C") and accept that you might have something to learn.

Yo Burst into flame, how do you like your 16-50mm. I have the 50-135mm and love it and I was gonna get your lens until i found out it wasnt internally focusing (kinda something i dont like) Im in the market for a midrange zoom and im torn between a bunch of lenses. I hear the tamrons are great but I really the build quality of the tokinas. Ive had bad experiances with Sigma but im still curious to what they bring to the table these days, i like the look of the older 24-70mm 2.8

I love the 16-50. I had the 12-24 as well but sold it because having the 16mm was wide enough for my typical shooting. Its built very well, heavy ( which I like but some people don't ) and pretty fast. I know that they just released the tamron with Stabilization. Personally I am very happy with the Tokina though.

Its about 20% of what i shoot.
But yet it's about 90% of what we see and about 10% of those are actually good. I feel liberal tonight. Your lighting on those is usually a bit too harsh, your comp is decent, but all that is thwarted by your attitude. A "hot 17 year old" may impress your mates and a few on this forum, but lets get real IRL. Not that much dude. The fact that you want to be an asswipe on this forum only lends itself to your inadequancies.

Think about it, if you have to tout your abilities, then it's usually not worthwhile. Stop being a kunt (because I can't use a "C") and accept that you might have something to learn.

Thanks for that. Seriously.

As for why thats mainy what I post? I dont feel comfortable posting client images without their permision. Quality of the lighting is debateable. Theres alot of pictures i look bad on and really dislike how I ended up lighting it, but pretty much their always gonna be lit harshly, people arent shooting bmx with umbrellas for a reason. Do I come here to be an asshole? No. Do have stuff to contribute? I think so. Do I piss people off? Probably. But for me thats how I learned and it definetly sped things up. I learned so much more once i left this place for a much harsher forum. Do I still wanna learn? Of course, theres alot of talent on here (you especially) that definetly helps.

Thanks dude

sorry bud, nothing that says 'take me'.
#1 - ok
#2 - too much room all around - should have been vertical
#3 - guy is in feminine pose.

The poses look awkward to me. In pic #1, you cut off her right hand. It looks like she's going to break her back, and her right foot turned in awkwardly. I think her head tilt a bit too much in pic #2. Alot of head room here, not sure what look you were going for.

+1

nice lighting though

Agreed +1 more

Looks like they just left the bar and she has to hold him up.

The poses look awkward to me. In pic #1, you cut off her right hand. It looks like she's going to break her back, and her right foot turned in awkwardly. I think her head tilt a bit too much in pic #2. Alot of head room here, not sure what look you were going for.

+1

nice lighting though

Looks like they just left the bar and she has to hold him up.

Funny you should say that....

jk

sorta

Most reactions

Back