Pregnancy Collage

Wonderful collage. I think what ties this all together is the light is the same in all of the photos.

Nice, and yes, the consistency of pose and lighting is what makes this work. This would sell really well as a maternity product I suspect.

Something to truly treasure.Very well-done, indeed. Bravo!

Incredible. Seriously one of the best maternity sets I’ve ever seen.

Hmmm . . . yeah - nom'ed.

Because the pose and lighting is so consistent in each shot that allows the viewer's eye to be drawn in to the main subject of the image - the growth of a precious life. Beautifully well done.

Wonderful collage. I think what ties this all together is the light is the same in all of the photos.
Thanks!

Nice, and yes, the consistency of pose and lighting is what makes this work. This would sell really well as a maternity product I suspect.
Thank you! That's not a bad idea actually. It wouldn't be too difficult to arrange a once a month photo.

Something to truly treasure.Very well-done, indeed. Bravo!
Thanks, Derrel!

Incredible. Seriously one of the best maternity sets I’ve ever seen.
Thank you!

Hmmm . . . yeah - nom'ed.
Wow, thank you so much!

Because the pose and lighting is so consistent in each shot that allows the viewer's eye to be drawn in to the main subject of the image - the growth of a precious life. Beautifully well done.
Thanks! It was a challenge, but by setting up the exact same lighting and keeping a reference photo for posing, it was possible. It was tough, though, especially later in the pregnancy when it just becomes more difficult to stand and walk around. Maintaining a pose for any period of time becomes harder and harder.

I'm not a fan of pregnancy shoots but this one is nice. Good job.

Most reactions

Back