Pregnancy photo of a friend

I think you did a good job. My only comment is that I think I would have preferred it if the upper hand was more closed-fingered. It's tricky for a model to cover up without it looking like they are covering up, but usually the more natural it feels, the more natural it looks. If her hand was more relaxed, I think it would look like it belongs there.

Excellent lighting! Was that natural light only or were you working with additional light? It's so nice and soft and suits the picture perfectly. Other than the hand that Mark already mentioned there really is nothing else I could critique.

yes, very well done...if i had looked like that pregnant, i would have shots like that done!! nice lighting! agree with all about the hand, my first thought was 'big claw'...but we live and learn, eh?

Since I had her near the window for natural lighting, It was getting to bright to expose right. I used a flash and softbox to bring a little light to the body. This weekend I am going to be shooting some more with my wife this time and it should be fun.

i'm not seeing it . . . link isn't working for me, anyone else?

Not working for me either.

Most reactions

Back