Presentation

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am considering selling some photos at the markets (more for the fun of it than anything else really)... But I am wanting to know peoples opinions:

Which of these would you be more likely to purchase?
a) An 8x10" print with a black matte around the outside. Overall size 11x14"

b) An 11x14" print which includes an 8x10" photo and the rest of the image is a black border (so pretty much the same as option A, except the border is actually part of the photo)

I am just tossing up ideas. option B would be cheaper, and I like the look, but not sure what others think

Unless you want to sell one picture and be done, make one size. The more variety, the greater the chances you will sell more. Thats common sense. ;)

The answer is the same... different tastes for different people. If we made a poll here, it would be close. This is a personal choice question... not a technical question with a definite answer.

I personally like the idea of a matte better than a border on the photo.

You might also consider having a few with mattes and frames, and maybe some in a post card format.

Cool thanks big mike.

I have some postcards here, but they aren't really printed like postcards. But I was just planning on giving them out..

One has my contact details on the back, the other is for a exhibition that is now finished. Also has my details on the back, as well as some other information (for the exhibition)

Most reactions

Back