Presenting large prints

Mikehoog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a question for... well, I guess all of you wedding and portrait professionals out there.

With the economy being the way it is, I have had more clients asking to order large prints (16x20 & up) without a frame, the way I normally sell them. I have begun to make the accommodation simply because most of them are longtime, good clients who I know will be around in the future. I have been having the prints dry mounted for durability, but I would also like to have a (fairly) inexpensive way to present and protect them as well. Handing them over in polypropylene sleeves seems rather low rent for my tastes. I was thinking something like a presentation box or hardboard folder. I use custom labeled boxes for smaller items, but can't find anything for larger ones.

Anyone have any ideas for presenting large prints to clients?

Last edited:
Folders can do the trick if you can find big enough ones... photo folders.

When my mum got prints, she just got gave them in a cardboard box, they withstand the test of time so far...

Thanks guys, but I was looking for something specific.

I find that nicer packaging really makes an impact with my clients. However, it is ultimately just temporary packaging and I need to keep the price point down.

Anyone out there have a unique way of presenting larger prints?

Buy large Black cardboard
Black Card board is stylish
Buy stretchy string and put it vertically on 2 sides of the cardboard
ill create a small diagram.

78044048.jpg

38233718.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back