Press Releases Really Work

Jeff Colburn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thecreativescorner.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow, I just picked up the current issue of Kudos, and my photo of the Grand Canyon is on the cover, I'm the featured artist and there's a full page spread on me with two other photographs of mine.

Have Fun,
Jeff

Wow, I just picked up the current issue of Kudos, and my photo of the Grand Canyon is on the cover, I'm the featured artist and there's a full page spread on me with two other photographs of mine.

Have Fun,
Jeff
It sounds like you were not aware they would be using your photos?

Have Fun,
Jeff
It sounds like you were not aware they would be using your photos?
I got that same impression.
:confused:

I sent out the press release, and an hour later the publisher e-mailed me and said to send him a picture of me and some of my images. I sent photos of me, my prints hanging in the gallery and 4 of my images. That was the last I heard until I went online and saw what was there, then the print issue the next day. They never told me that I was going to be in either place or that my images would be used. I thought at most they would show a photo of me and my images hanging in the gallery.

But all that's fine with me, especially since I got all that free press.

Have Fun,
Jeff

That's awesome.. good to hear that press releases actually do work!
It looks like it's worked out great for Jeff and original poster.

Congrats

Most reactions

New Topics

Back