Prestige camera

Naicidrac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This might not belong in this forum, but I just wanted to know if anyone has every bought anything from Prestige camera. They seem to have good prices so I just wanted to check how their service was.

Thanks,
Naicidrac

i bought my D50 from PreferredPhoto and no the price advertised they claimed was the "import" and the D50 was really the regular retail price. Then he tried to convince me that I needed extra memory and batteries which I thought was lame.

My advice would be to avoid.

There are many of these types of places. I agree with the previous posts. Check resellerratings.com and then check out the two links at the top of the page.

B&H and Adorama are both very large retailers of camera gear...probably the two biggest. If someplace has a lower price that them...I'd be wary.

Thanks for all the help guys. yeah I am always a little worried about buying stuff from these places. I have bought GPS units from these retailers and I have had godd experiences, but I guess it is just hit or miss. Shop[zilla is where I found these guys and they gave them a good rating.
http://www.shopzilla.com/6B_-_mid--113947
Thanks again for all the help guys. So Big Mike you are saying that B&H and Adorama would be my cheapest and best place to buy? Yeah I notices that presige camera beats their price by about $200.00.

I don't know if they are the absolute cheapest places to buy...but they do have fair prices, great customer service and a very good reputation.

Plus, if you buy from them when clicking on the links in this forum, you help to support this site.

My recommendation is to first check your local camera shop or store. Then you won't have to pay for shipping and you have face to face contact.

Most reactions

Back