Pretty Disturbances!

FSquares

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Water Droplet, Droplets and Ripples. Tell me which one is better. And Of Course, Please C&C.

1) Droplet

Droplet.jpg

2) Pretty Disturbance

PrettyDisturbance.jpg

3) Ripples

Ripples.jpg

Thanks in Advance.

I perfer the first. IMO the second is too busy and the 3rd looks grainy.

yup first is best too, but try bumping up the contrast. and maybe down the saturation to counter it.

They are all amazing, but I also prefer the first shot.

I think I like the 2nd one best, and then the 1st...not crazy about #3.

;O)

Thanks for all your comments folks.. I like the second most coz its kinda busy and irregular.. and i love the color.. then the first one.. Oh by the way, I did some PS modifications on contrast and saturation (like you folks recommended) and it looks pretty neat. Thanks all :). I also did some cloning to get rid of those white glows here and there. Here is the original and the edited photo.

DropletModiOrig.jpg

DropletModiNorm.jpg

I also tried some glow on the pic. I think its pretty cool too. Have a look. and let me know which one is better. :)

DropletModiGlow.jpg

Let me know which one you feel is better. Thanks in advance.

the first one of the edits is great, you got it just right :) congrats

oh i forgot to tell you how I did it.. Well, picked this lovely blue bowl and filled it with water.. On the camera, I pulled down the shutter speed and used flash so that i could have some light and also some lovely reflections on the ripples.. and i had the camera on tripod ... had my twin drop droplets into the bowl as i snapped it on time. Try not to pick any whitish bowl.. It kinda fades away all the details.. If your using a white bowl.. then go for some colored liquids OR lower the flash strength. ;)

It also gives very nice effects if you pull up the shutter speed and capture the whole ripple move away.. Give it a try.. its fantastic too. :)

Hope these infos helped.

I would like more feedback on which one of the last 2 edits you folks liked. So please feel free to let me know which one is better.

:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back