Pretty girl part.. 3? :)

Photofiend

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My best friend is getting ready to leave for Germany forever so we went out and got some pictures of her

prettywebeq0.jpg

brickwallwebsu2.jpg

eyeswebpf4.jpg

headshotwebig3.jpg

artwebse0.jpg

brickwebaf4.jpg

cassbrickwebnf6.jpg

casswebhb0.jpg

Feedback ALWAys welcome!! And yes it kills me that tree is in the center of the first shot but I have no photoshop skilllllssss to take it out.

Hi there, your shots are once again, very nice. :) Good job. I do notice again that your subject is most of the time in the center. I might experiment some and see if a different composition works for you, k'know? Because I think, for emaple that second one would be killer if the wasn't right in the middle like that but if her back was more towards the left side of the frame. Just a suggestion. ;)

I honestly didn't even notice that tree until you said somethign I wouldn't worry too much about it. And I'm sorry to hear that your friend is leaving forever!

Hi there, your shots are once again, very nice. :) Good job. I do notice again that your subject is most of the time in the center. I might experiment some and see if a different composition works for you, k'know? Because I think, for emaple that second one would be killer if the wasn't right in the middle like that but if her back was more towards the left side of the frame. Just a suggestion. ;)

I honestly didn't even notice that tree until you said somethign I wouldn't worry too much about it. And I'm sorry to hear that your friend is leaving forever!
Hi :) thanks for the feedback you always have good ideas for me and I appreaciate it :) I have a terrible habit of putting them in the center you are right.. :)

I really like 1 & 5. 4 looks like it should go in a models portfolio lol. Good job :)

Hi :) thanks for the feedback you always have good ideas for me and I appreaciate it :) I have a terrible habit of putting them in the center you are right.. :)

The only reason I evennotice it is because I used to do it too! It was one of my biggest hurdles to get over! So now I'm overly conscious of it! LOL

Great shots. 3, 4, and 8 are my favs.

She is a pretty girl...just one suggestion "from a girl".....I would do a little healing/cloning on number 3 and 5. I know how it is to cover up w/makeup look great in a mirror and then look at a pic and see a few places on your skin magnified....IMO.

Again great pics :D

Excellent job! Very pro. Lovely model. #3 and #5 are my favorites!

I can clone that tree out for you, but its really not that big of a deal.

In any event, well done! :thumbup:

NJ
yeah! that would be awesome float me your email I'll send you the full sized version if you want it. Also Southern girl what does spot healing mean?? lol sorry I am an extreme novice with photoshop

#3, #4 and possibly #7 are my favorites of the bunch for being fairly well balanced and the natural color rendition. #4 has excellent color, composition and model attitude; a very lovely picture.

1, 3, and 4 for me. i really really love 4 though...she's beautiful! great job

Most reactions

Back