pretty girl

JahLynJie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jahlynjie.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few of the better shots of my dog. I'd love some c&c on these. I need to make improvements, I'm just now sure what I need to change. Thanks.

2005_1117snow0023.jpg

2006_0208jewelry0034.jpg

2006_0208jewelry0036.jpg

2007_0305newpicsjewels0039.jpg

Thanks. I'll work on getting the chair out of the first pic. I just got an editing program and am still in the learning process as far as that goes.
She was sleeping in the first pic but you're right, it would probably make it a bit more interesting if her pretty eyes were showing.

Thanks for your comments:D

The second one would be better if the rug ran all the way across. It's distracting to have it end there.

Maybe for the first one, to illustrate she's sleeping, get a shot from futher down, almost below her.

Just my $.02 :)

And cute dog!

Bonnie

1 needs some more contrast. 3 is a bit out of focus. Last one is my favorite, it just seems like you're having some lighting problems.

Flatpicker- Thanks. I'll see if I can edit the second one to see if I can make the rug go all the way to the edge of the photo. Unfortunatly that will have to wait until next week, as I'm about to leave for vacation.
And I'll definitely need to try getting more to her level next time.

Ramy- Thanks for you comments. I think lighting is one of my constant struggles. It's something I haven't quite gotten the hang of yet (along with several other things lol).

Thanks everyone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back