Pretty girls - some of my photos .....

Aprily

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi. My first post here ... Um .... I wonder how many pictures I'm allowed to post .....

My website: http://www.aprily.net

edit: sorry about the "dumb test" attatched .. i don't know why that is there....

Hope you like them =)

I am in love with the umbrella photo and the last parasol photo. Simply in love. I usualy do not like selective coloring but it wouldnt be the same with out it! I also usually dont say "I love" something unless I truly do. These are wonderful. I also checked out your website. You have some simply beautiful photos on there. Welcome to the forum!!!

I really like the first shot - the fairly tight crop and the contrast between the lightness of the bottom half of the frame and darkness of the upper imply a peaceful, momentary seclusion. Great model too.

Very nice shots. Very stylish. Nice colour.

I think I would like to see Snow White's hip and shoulder break the horizon line a bit more, if I could nitpick at a very nice shot. :)

(edit) Ah, I've been to your website now. I don't really think you need any advice from me!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Really nice work. The first one is my favorite, I like the crop and the lighting.

Really well done. I really like them all, the one with the angel wings doesn't really do much for me but still a good photo. I really like the first and the last one. Nice work, you have a lot of talent.

-TAG

Took in the website! Great portfolio!:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back