Pretty Me

elking

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Alright, it's not me actually. I lied. :)

Pretty_Me_by_elking.jpg

Comments and critiques?

LIAR!!!!!!
Cute girl ;)
The wall on the camera-right is a bit distracting. The image is soft. See if you can boost the sharpness a bit on the eyes and maybe jewelry. In portraits, unless you're going for specific effect, eyes should be the focus (sharpest) point. IF you can't sharpen it then try blurring everything except the eyes; its a different way of doing things, but it works if done right.
Good Luck

Thank you so much for the advice. I'll try and see what if I can have a better outcome :)

As above a tad sharper, but I really like the hair light, and the relaxed expression, great capture.

agreed with softness...
seems a bit flat too.
play with levels and/or contrast

LIAR!!!!!!
Cute girl ;)
The wall on the camera-right is a bit distracting. The image is soft. See if you can boost the sharpness a bit on the eyes and maybe jewelry. In portraits, unless you're going for specific effect, eyes should be the focus (sharpest) point. IF you can't sharpen it then try blurring everything except the eyes; its a different way of doing things, but it works if done right.
Good Luck

yes, the wall is a bit distracting, try another balancing subject for this composition

Most reactions

New Topics

Back