Pretty Performer : Crafts fair 1

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys
sorry i;ve been in a kind of aposting rut and haven't been able to post comments or pics
here goes some of a performer from the annual crafts fair thats on all of feb (going to go again!)...colors.... people... music... faces!

94997316_627931357e_o.jpg

94997319_05592b15cf_o.jpg

94997321_94cd2a66ee_o.jpg

thanks for looking :)

Love how colourful your pics always are, these are great mansi. I like the light on her profile in number one and her pose in two. Great series :thumbup:

thanks guys :)

The colours are awesome. I especially like the first one, with the hot pink in the background, and the expression on her face in the third one. You rock, as always, with your people shots.

super vibrant colours. lovely captures mansi. she's got such a strong profile. Love the pose in #2 and the light casting the shadow from that fringe onto her face.
Three is soooo rich and I get a good sense of movement from the necklace.
i'm guessing you're putting that 70-200 f4 to good use...nice bokeh.
keep em coming:D

I agree with what everyone says! The colors and expressions you capture are excellent. Beautiful, as always!

either everyone in your country is beautiful or you have a knack for making them look so :)

excellent work Mansi. love the colors and DOF in all. it's evident in all your images that you have wonderful personality...people always seem comfortable, happy and eager to pose. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back