Pricing Collectible Cameras

Antique: MILITARY OMEGA 120 SIMMON BROTHERS - HELP with PRICING!!

So, my grandfather just passed away and I found that he has this camera. I'm looking to sell it and I was wondering how much it was worth. Help anyone??!!

Looking for a ball park $ Canon vt deluxe (vtdz) with 50mm 1.5 lens, 35mm 2.8, 100mm 3.5, 135mm 3.5, and 85mm 1.9 all have rangefinders but the 50mm also have caps and uv filters

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nikon F Camera from 1965 with Micro Nikkor 55mm 3.5 Lens in mint condition no scratches or marks. Hardly used. with leather case.
What kind of value does it have?

It's a Nikon F? Does it have a prism finder, waist level, or both? Pictures always help. Collectiblend, a site devoted to pricing collectible cameras, tends to be rather exuberant with their pricing, and though they say $800-900, the most I've seen one go for recently on eBay is about $350 in pretty good shape. Definitely take what Collectiblend says with a grain of salt.

I agree, Collectiblend seems to be in bit of a dream world! lol I just got one, was between $150-200 for the body w/standard prism, waist level maybe 40. Nice nice camera and seems to be a market for them; mechanical SLRs seem to go for maybe 100-300 depending on what it is and many are probably closer to the low end of that range (my semi educated guess anyway). Lenses about the same I think.

Higher end ones, you're right. Unfortunately, most mechanical SLRs I've sold have ended up in the $20-100 range. Olympus OM series single digit ones, Pentax K1000s, Nikon Fs, and Canon A/AE stuff tends to get a bit higher (Nikon Fs in particular), but most SLRs are bought dirt cheap because the market is just FLOODED with them.

my first one is Minolta 700si i think it will be the favorite and also the last one in my life.

Does it have any actual Olympus lenses? Without an actual Oly lens, it's unfortunately not worth much. If the case is in crappy shape, ditch it. It won't help. Anyway, if it has an Olympus Zuiko 50mm 1.8 or something along those lines, it could sell for probably $125, but you'll be waiting a while for the right buyer. Price it at $60 and it will sell much faster. Or, like I tell everyone, buy some film and shoot a roll with it!

Source: I have one, though it's part of the permanent collection.

Can anyone tell me more about a camera called the Futura s? Got it from my grandfather but idk anything about cameras

Last edited:
Thank u tons. I just wanted to find out more about it and it's value cause I have a friend who really wants to buy it

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You could try KEH or Adorama or B&H and see what they would be selling them for if they happen to have one under Used listings. Or try Pacific Rim camera, they have listings and some historic info.

I don't think this camera may be too common so none of these may have any info. or listings for one.

Most reactions

Back