Prime Realestate

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Nikkor 50mm on Nikon FM, ASA 800 (uncropped 3/4 frame)
210509_025_K800_03_09_0.jpg

Bigger here

Last frame on the roll, it got snipped at the processing lab, but it did not kill it so :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I'm loving the cabin feel that I am getting from this bird house/cabin. If I was a bird...that's were I'd be staying. Id be lighting that fireplace in the winter, basking in its warmth eating my worms. Great!

My thoughts exactly, "Mr Kent" :D. Nice description of how it must feel for the Bird Family to live here! :D

If I was a bird...that's were I'd be staying. Id be lighting that fireplace in the winter, basking in its warmth eating my worms.

Not knocking the house or the image, both are excellent, but you gotta feel for the poor birds. Lured in by the amenities and they'll sit there, chilly all winter with a pile of matches, a pair of feet and a really frustrated look in their little beady eyes.

Thanks for the comments guys, Yeah, that is the only one that is still standing after all these years, it's posted at the end of my drive way, there used to be one at the two corners but the pole for the other one fell a few years ago destroying the house on it but this one is still rather nice. It is one of the most elaborate bird houses I have seen, and it's been here since I moved in to my current house. It's a far cry from those massproduced bird hotels I see periodically, It's going to pain me to leave it when I move in the comming months, I really do like this old bird house.

Cute image.

:lol: to rufus.

I didnt read the whole thread, so Im not sure if its been touched on..but the photo is intensely noisy. If this is what you were going for, great. Surprised, also, that the squirrels havent devoured it. :lol:

Mark

I didnt read the whole thread, so Im not sure if its been touched on..but the photo is intensely noisy. If this is what you were going for, great. Surprised, also, that the squirrels havent devoured it. :lol:

Mark

Right above the photo you will find shooting information which does touch on it, with a film SLR and 800 speed film. As for the squirrels, I dunno why they have not destroyed it but they haven't.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back