Prince of Persia

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This week I went on a road trip into the Central and Southern Oregon desert with another photographer and three models. Kamyar was the only male model, and while I did photograph the two female models, my focus was mainly on photographing Kamyar. To me he looks like what I imagine a prince straight out of One Thousand and One Nights would look like.

Anyways, I think this guy takes the award for most attractive person I've ever photographed. All were shot in natural light.

_mg_5616_by_danostergren-dbg9go9.jpg

_mg_5666_by_danostergren-dbgc90p.jpg

_mg_5695_1_by_danostergren-dbgc9zg.jpg

_mg_5731_by_danostergren-dbg9gpo.jpg

_mg_5696_by_danostergren-dbg9goo.jpg

_mg_5711_1_by_danostergren-dbgca4y.jpg

_mg_5707_1_by_danostergren-dbg9gos.jpg

_mg_5756_by_danostergren-dbg9gq5.jpg

Last edited:
After spending two days shooting in the desert, the Old St Francis School soaking pool in Bend Oregon was like an oasis.
Shot in all available light from a skylight and a stained glass window.

_mg_6140_1_by_danostergren-dbgedio.jpg

_mg_6115_by_danostergren-dbgedib.jpg

_mg_6109_by_danostergren-dbgedi1.jpg

he Old St Francis School soaking pool in Bend Oregon was like an oasis.

Dan, the first set, was your standard work, good, but this second set is some of your best I think and the second one is out of the park great!!!! Nominated POTM

Last edited:
Both sets are outstanding to say the least! But the last two of the second set are just insanely good, there is so much emotion in these two!
The third photo in the first set looks like it would be a cover for a romance book. LOL Don't take that the wrong way, it is a great shot.
I must say, when I opened this thread I was looking at the first photo (Of which I really like) and then scrolled down to the third photo of him shirtless, and thought "DANG!!!" LOL

Awesome sets! Particularly the second. And well deserved nomination.

My flabber is well and truly gasted. Last one, second set is my favorite. The look in his eyes is the candle on the icing on the cake.

the first photo makes me think of the religious icon: Yeshua Ben Joseph (aka. Jesus Christ)

Both sets are outstanding to say the least! But the last two of the second set are just insanely good, there is so much emotion in these two!
The third photo in the first set looks like it would be a cover for a romance book. LOL Don't take that the wrong way, it is a great shot.
I must say, when I opened this thread I was looking at the first photo (Of which I really like) and then scrolled down to the third photo of him shirtless, and thought "DANG!!!" LOL
Thanks! I've actually had multiple authors approach me to use my photos for their book covers, but I always decline because I don't know how to do pricing on that sort of thing and the authors always seem to be wanting to pay very little for the photos.

Great capture of the lighting in the pool. Wonderful stuff ... I think his looks are what a Prince wants to look like.
Thank you. Yeah, that pool is such an amazing location, I really can't wait to go back.

the first photo makes me think of the religious icon: Yeshua Ben Joseph (aka. Jesus Christ)
I picture him more as Prince Ali from One Thousand and One Nights/ Aladdin.

Most reactions

Back