Prince's Island

seven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Visited Prince's Island for 15 mins... only 15 mins because I was taking pictures of our friend's dogs(that will be posted soon) and there was no memory left on my card. Here are some of the shots. (varied sizes since photobucket likes to do that)

pathway.jpg

benches22.jpg

beeenches.jpg

benchinbench.jpg

windmill2.jpg

Underneath that windmill:
abstrract.jpg

Thanks for lookin' :)

I love the second bench pic. I love things that are lined up like that (I have a bunch of pics on my photoblog). I like the others, but that one jumped out at me.

I really like the 2nd one! Great series though. A tip for photobucket, what I do is, anything I want to put on there, I resize it first and they stay the size that I want it.

CrazyAva said:
I really like the 2nd one! Great series though. A tip for photobucket, what I do is, anything I want to put on there, I resize it first and they stay the size that I want it.
Yeah, I also do that, but it still resizes them... they must have too much information in them.

Apart from the composition on the benches in Photo 3, which I like for its vanishing-point-character and the colours, I also like the view from underneath the windmill very, very much!!! Those are some very interesting, and nicely captured and framed patterns there!
And yes, even if you "pre-downsize" your photos (to 640x480 for example) but they contain a lot of information (leaves! :shock: ), Photobucket will downsize those even more. You have a sky, even one downsized to 640x480 and Photobucket gives you a huge picture :roll: !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back