Princess after the Rugby match

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Managed to get this one of her. She seems to enjoy sports events ;)

0400.jpg

Wow!
Princess Anne!
You got her photo!!!
I will have to learn to curtsey now, so I can greet you appropriately when you come to the meet-up. I am sooo full of awe now!

Wow!
Princess Anne!
You got her photo!!!
I will have to learn to curtsey now, so I can greet you appropriately when you come to the meet-up. I am sooo full of awe now!

You better get the red carpet out on my arrival :D

But what is so special about taking pictures of well-known people? All celebrities have been photographed many many times. It is not very creative ... ;)

How far away were you? You have a pretty clear view of her. Nice pic!

never mind that silly tart, Bill Beaumont is in the photo

never mind that silly tart, Bill Beaumont is in the photo

hehe :) i will look if i have a better one of him actually. but he is pretty prominent on this one either, you are right.

How far away were you? You have a pretty clear view of her. Nice pic!

quite close, still had to crop a bit.

i was lucky enough to be positioned slightly above them on some stairs.

I'm surprised security allowed you to get this close to any member of government and/or royalty. Then again, I'm an American. Around here they clear interstate highways and reroute airplanes to keep higher-up politicians safe.

But I've seen you take photographs of American things, so I'm sure you're well aware of how our cultures differ in this regard.

But I've seen you take photographs of American things, so I'm sure you're well aware of how our cultures differ in this regard.

OH YES! ... certainly aware of many differences ;)

Most reactions

Back