Princess

Ray mallonee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot i took while at a park one day, Thought I would see if i could get some feedback on the picture so I can impove my skill. Thanks for looking.

872184-R1-12-10A.jpg

Nice, but one BIG no-no. something a lot of beginners make.
Watch the background ! Nobody like things growing out of there head.

Next time move you, or the subject for a more pleasing background. you got the right idea, blurring the background, but those poles! :confused:

You are so right noob mistake. I will keep a better eye on the background next time. thank you.

No problem!...... Been there done that. :wink: As most of us have lol.

Her face is too brightly lit. I am assuming you used a flash? If the light is right you won't need one. Try using aperture priority on your camera and keep practicing!

You are right the flash was on. I used the portrait setting. I will need to find someone to teach me about aperature before I try your advice but there is alot of help here and across the web, that should'nt be too hard, then just do alot of practice. Thank you for your help

Yes, there is a lot of info out there!! Try googling some sites to learn about camera settings. You should become familiar with aperature, shutter speed and ISO. From there you will only grow. Good luck!

thank you that will be a big help:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back