Print Exchange Prints???

Jeff Canes is the man.:p Shoot him a PM to get an updated info.
I'm waiting for the prints as well! :D

I am only handling the US side, I too am waiting for the prints to arrive from Rob, around the May 29 holiday he said that he would be sending them out that week, seems to me that they should have been delivered by now to those in Europe, standard delivery from American to Europe is 3 weeks by air and 6 weeks by sea, hopefully they will arrive soon and before I go on vacation

let's strike... I wanna my prints! :p:p:p joking joking :D

I thought for SURE I would still be at school to get them...Is there any way that you can send them to my home address instead of school?

I'll PM you it if that's OK :)

MommyOf4Boys said:
from the looks of it Joe, you may be back in school when they arrive LOL

:lol::lol:My plan is to PM everyone for address confirmations then the prints arrive

Jeff Canes said:
:lol::lol:My plan is to PM everyone for address confirmations then the prints arrive

well... this may take a while... :p:p:p

sure... I want to pick them up.. justPM me your adress and I'll be there in 5 minutes! :D

mentos_007 said:
sure... I want to pick them up.. justPM me your adress and I'll be there in 5 minutes! :D

I was hope hoping someone would go to Rob’s and pick them up, I don’t have them he does

Jeff Canes said:
I was hope hoping someone would go to Rob’s and pick them up, I don’t have them he does

whaaa??? oh no... so maybe... someone from the continent will pick them up from Rob during the meetup??

where is Rob? Havent seen him around here lately

Most reactions

Back